Upcoming course dates: Coming Soon
For Training classes for your organization Contact us today
ABOUT THE COURSE
The service catalog plays a vital role in IT service delivery, and its importance cannot be overstated. While the service catalog is included and reviewed as part of the Integrated IT Service Management Essentials certification, this certification goes beyond theoretical guidance. Obtain a detailed and specialized understanding of what is needed to define, create, implement, and manage the ongoing processes for a highly effective service catalog.
Upon successful completion of the Service Catalog Specialist course, you will be able to:
- Explain key terms for a Service Catalog
- Articulate the three drivers behind the need for a Service Catalog and how they relate to the bigger picture
- Define and structure services
- Identify the factors in designing and organizing the Service Catalog
- Outline the key roles for a successful Service Catalog
- List the various technology options available to create, implement, and maintain the Service Catalog
- Identify Service Catalog critical success factors and metrics
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
This certification is designed to support and qualify individuals who are responsible for designing, building, implementing, and maintaining an updated service catalog.
ABOUT THE EXAM
The exam is offered through Professional Designations Corp (PDC) and to obtain certification, attendees must write and pass the exam as follows. The exam is included in the course fee and will be ordered for you by Blackfriar Consulting.
- Duration: 60-minute,
- Questions: 40 question, multiple-choice exam will be scheduled and completed online
- A passing mark of 65%
Questions? Contact us today We will respond promptly!